Avg Release Cycle
879 days ago
- TrackingNumberValidator: fix in the USPS computation.
- Tests: removed turn because it was failing everywhere but on 1.9.x.
- PostalCodeValidator: Added Portuguese postal-code format.
- Remove turn.
- Corrected example of use of the postal code validator.
- Added a new option country_method allowing the country to be obtained by calling a method of the record. Also added support for string in option 'contry'.
- Added Portuguese postal-code format.
- Properly handle checksums of '0' in usps mod10.
- Current implementation returns 10, which does not equal 0.
- Simplify the test and make sure Ruby 1.9x stop complaining
- Fix the usage of date_validator
- Update the URL regex to support Basic Auth and port numbers
- check value#blank? in validations
- Fix the link to Travis
- Implemented :credit_card => true
- Github's caching the build status image, so using https from now on.
- Let's require all the validations
- Added two new contributors
- Merged @utahstreetlabs' work on the tracking number validator.
- Added RBX, RBX 2.0 and JRuby to the build matrix
- We don't need to require the whole path here
- Silence some warnings, as we run with Ruby with the -w flag.
- Add 1.9.3 to the build matrix
- Dropped RSpec in favor of MiniTest
- Added Travis' build status logo.
- Added .travis.yml for testing against multiple Ruby VMs
- Added rake as a dependency
- Fix UPS tracking number's validation
- Fix copy-and-paste error with tracking number formats
- Add ups tracking number validation
- Add Renato and Brian in both README and Gemspec
- Feature: postal_code validation is now available.
- Fixed Ruby 1.8.7 support
- Remove and ignore Gemfile.lock
- Add postal code validator
- Based on the phone validator, the only country it knows about is :us
- Implemented 'old-school' validator methods dynamically
- DRYed validator loading
- Fix 1.9 compatiblity
- Bump up date_validator, version number and dependencies in the Gemfile
- Refactored phone validator
- ActiveValidators now supports Twitter urls (both URLs and usernames with @
- Added twitter username validator
- Added :blank error message
- Add spec for empty slug
- Fixed NoMethodError when the slug isnt set quite yet, but will still fail validation
- Added a password validator (based on regexes)
- Added the contributor section in the README
- The Luhn algorithm has been implemented, so no need for the Luhnacy gem
- Fix bug in Mail Validator when a complete email address was given
- Add spec for https urls
- Refactor URL Validator specs
- Refactor Slug Validator specs
- Refactor Respond To Validator specs
- Refactor Phone Validator specs
- Refactor Email Validator specs
- Refactor Credit Card specs
- Use generic TestRecord for IPValidator
- Add generic TestRecord
- Add validity check standard to IPValidator and refactor
- Fix IPv4 validation for all rubies
- Ignore rbx files