Avg Release Cycle
2133 days ago
- ⚠ Minor change to eliminate warning when used with Rails 5.x
- ✂ Removed support for Rails 3.x - gem only supports Rails 4+ going forward.
- ⚡️ Updated rspec versions to 3.x and switch to 'expect' syntax.
- ✂ Removed default values from referencing id columns in
- ➕ Added missing '.rb' suffix on migration files.
- ⚡️ Updated rspec versions to 2.x and make corresponding changes to Rakefile.
- ✂ Removed sqlite3 development dependency to support JRuby in development/test.
- Added initial Rails 4 support, subject to acts_as_nested_set dependency.
- ✂ Removed empty string default values for string columns in
- Fixed typos in acts_as_votable integration comment and instructions.
- Updated commentable to call
root_comments, rather than on all comments (to ensure comments are properly deleted).
- 🛠 Fixed polymorphic index to include
- Update Comment to use
validatesrather than the deprecated
- Updated awesome_nested_set dependency to account for change in repository location.
- 🛠 Fixed Comment so it stores the correct class when a commentable is an STL child class.
- ➕ Added commentable association to Comment.
- Assorted README changes.
- ✂ Removed length limit on Commentable class name.
- ✂ Removed default order from
- ⚡️ Updated to Rails 3+.
- 🚀 First Rubygems release.
- ➕ Added new documentation in README that should better help users understand this plugin.
- ➕ Added new instance method
root_commentsthat will return all comments belonging to a model except child comments.
- Added new class method for Comment:
self.build_from(object, user_id, comment_text:string). This method cleans up the code inside the controllers.
- ➕ Added new class method for Comment:
has_children?that will return true or false depending on if a comment has children.
- Updated deprecated code in instance method
- 🛠 Fixes to gemspec.
- 🎉 Initial Release.