Avg Release Cycle
79 days ago
⏪ Revert "Prefer SQL column type over normalized AR type"
- 👉 Makes it possible to wrap annotations, #225
- 🛠 Fix single model generation, #214
- 🛠 Fix default value for Rails 4.2, #212
- Don't crash on inherited models in subdirectories, #232
- 🖨 Process model_dir in rake task, #197
- Skip "models/concerns", #194
- 🛠 Fix #173 where annotate says "Nothing to annotate" in rails 4.2
- Display an error message if not run from the root of the project, #186
- 👌 Support rails 4.0 new default test directory, #182
- ➕ Add an option to show timestamp in routes "-timestamp", #136
- 💎 Skip plain ruby objects if they have the same class name as an ActiveRecord object, #121
- 🛠 Fix bug of annotate position in routes (#158)
- Retain the current annotate block unless --force is specified
- 🚅 Always load models, since they may not be autoloaded by Rails
- 👀 The pg array type is now detected (see #158)
- support for composite_primary_keys (garysweaver)
- bug fix for annotate_one_file (vlado)
- 🚅 It's now possible to use Annotate in standalone ActiveRecord (non-Rails) projects again.
- ➕ Adding note that Markdown is actually MultiMarkdown, and recommending the use
kramdownengine for parsing it.
- 👌 Improved Markdown formatting considerably.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Needed to use inline-code tag for column and table names, otherwise underscores would cause havok with the formatting.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Markdown syntax was incorrect (can't have trailing spaces before the closing marker for an emphasis tag).
- 🛠 Bugfix: Remove-annotations wasn't properly finding test/spec files, and wasn't even looking for FactoryGirl factories under the new naming convention.
- 🛠 Bugfix: Load the Rakefile from the current directory, not the first Rakefile in our load path.
- ➕ Added support for new FactoryGirl naming convention.
- 🛠 Fix behavior of route annotations in newer versions of Rake that don't spit out the CWD as their first line of output.
- ✅ Overhauled integration testing system to be much easier to work with, better compartmentalized, and so forth -- at the cost that you must be using RVM to utilize it. (It'll spit out appropriate pending messages if you don't.) Also includes a mode for "tinkering" by hand with a scenario, and won't let you run it through rspect if the repo is in a dirty state. Added appropriate rake tasks to help with all of this.
- 🚚 Routes can now be appended, pre-pended, or removed -- and do sane things in all cases.
- 🔦 Expose all
position_*variables as CLI params.
- 0️⃣ Make
ENV ['position']work as a default for all the
- 👉 Make rake tasks more resilient to unusual circumstances / code loading behavior.
- Resolve annotate vs. annotate_models ambiguity once and for all by
annotate_routes. This avoids a name collision with RMagick while not needlessly overloading the term.
- 🛠 Fixed that schema kept prepending additional newlines
- ⚡️ Updates to make annotate smarter about when to touch a model
- Recognize column+type, and don't change a file unless the column+type combination of the new schema are different than that of the old (i.e., don't regenerate if columns happen to be in a different order. That's just how life is sometimes)
- 🔄 Change annotate to use options hash instead of ENV.