OctoLinker v6.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-07 // over 2 years ago
🚀 If this release deserves a name, I would call it Brian aka @xt0rted. Brian's contributions are remarkable and I'm so grateful for his contributions and help. Thank you Brian!
🚀 Until now, support for PHP was limited to composer files. We want to change this! This release adds support for classes and functions that will link to their respective php.net page.
use ArrayAccess; // =\> https://www.php.net/manual/en/class.arrayaccess.phpuse function preg\_last\_error; // =\> https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.preg-last-error.php
➕ Added in #1033 by @stefanbuck
📦 Paket is a dependency manager for .NET projects. OctoLinker links dependencies defined in
paket.referencesfile like we do for
nuget Chessie >= 0.6 // => https://www.nuget.org/packages/Chessie github fsharp/FAKE modules/Octokit/Octokit.fsx // => https://github.com/fsharp/FAKE/blob/master/modules/Octokit/Octokit.fsx
- 💎 Ruby require_relative fixes #1014 by @MatthewDG
- ➕ Add support for url() values in css #905 by @xt0rted
- ➕ Add support for docker hub actions #1024 by @xt0rted
- 👌 Support extensionless less imports #1034 by @xt0rted
- Exclude urls from css imports #1036 by @xt0rted
- 📦 Rename dotnet packages for consistency #1051 by @vinmaster
- ⚡️ Update all repo urls to use main #1053 by @xt0rted
- ✅ Creating annotations for failed e2e tests #1063 by @xt0rted
- ➕ Add e2e test NOT annotation #1046 by @stefanbuck
- 🚀 Ensure release note is updated #1050 by @stefanbuck
Like what we do?
⚡️ Unlike many other browser extensions, OctoLinker is maintained and constantly updated since 2013. Please consider supporting our ongoing efforts. Thank you.
- @xt0rted Core contributor
- @stefanbuck Creator of OctoLinker