Bugsnag alternatives and similar gems
Based on the "Error Handling" category.
Alternatively, view Bugsnag alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Bugsnag or a related project?
Bugsnag error monitoring & exception reporter for Ruby
The Bugsnag exception reporter for Ruby gives you instant notification of exceptions thrown from your Rails, Sinatra, Rack or plain Ruby app. Any uncaught exceptions will trigger a notification to be sent to your Bugsnag project.
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Report handled exceptions
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Send customized diagnostic data
- Track events that occur leading up to a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide for your framework:
- Read the configuration reference:
- Check out some example apps integrated with Bugsnag using Rails, Sinatra, Padrino, and more.
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
The Bugsnag ruby notifier is free software released under the MIT License. See [LICENSE.txt](LICENSE.txt) for details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Bugsnag README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.