Avg Release Cycle
- 🛠 Fix compatibility with Rails 5 API. ([@Eric-Guo])
- 🛠 Various bugfixes on version 2.1.0. ([@coorasse])
v2.1.1November 13, 2017
- ➕ Adds support for Rails Api applications. ([@ajgon])
- Controller subclasses inherit skip_load_resource from superclass. ([@jpmckinney])
- 🛠 Fix instance variable not initialized warnings. ([@sethcharles])
- 🛠 Fix build_resource when model name is Action. ([@anilmaurya])
- 🐎 Smaller performance improvements. ([@DNNX])
- 🛠 Fix i18n lookup for unauthorized message. ([@clemens])
- ⬇️ Drop support for Rails < 4.2. ([@oliverklee])
- ⬇️ Drop support for ruby < 2.2. ([@coorasse])
- ⬇️ Drop support for InheritedResource. ([@coorasse])
- ⬇️ Drop support for Sequel. ([@coorasse])
- ⬇️ Drop support for Mongoid. ([@coorasse])
- ➕ Add ability to rspec matcher to take array of abilities. ([@gingray])
- 🐎 #204: Increase Performance. ([@timraymond])
- ✂ Removed controller methods: skip_authorization, unauthorized!. ([@coorasse])
- ✂ Removed options: nested, name, resource. ([@coorasse])
- 👌 Improve performance for the Mongoid Adapter.
- 🛠 Introduce rubocop and fixes most of the issues ([@coorasse]).
- ➕ Add support for Rails 5 (craig1410).
- 👉 Use cover for ranges.
- ➕ Add support for rails 4 enum's (markpmitchell).
- 🛠 Fix #merge with empty Ability (jhawthorn).