Cells v3.5.0 Release Notes
- Deprecated @opts, use #options now.
- Added state-args. State methods can now receive the options as method arguments. This should be the prefered way of parameter exchange with the outer world.
- #params, #request, and #config is now delegated to @parent_controller.
- The generator now is invoked as @rails g cell [email protected]
--hamloption is no longer available.
-toption now is compatible with the rest of rails generators, now it is used as alias for
--test-framework. Use the
-eoption as an alias of
--template-engineThanks to Jorge Calás Lozano [email protected] for patching this in the most reasonable manner i could imagine.
- Privatized @#[email protected], @#[email protected], and all *ize methods in Cell::Rails.
- New signature: @#render_view_for(state, *args)@