Avg Release Cycle
906 days ago
- ✅ Failure to load strategies in test environments will result in a warning instead of an error. This should aid in running Rake tasks.
- ➕ Add Sequel strategy. ActiveRecord/Sequel can be used side by side.
- 🚅 Rails 6 compatibility.
- ➕ Add location of feature definition.
- ✅ Raise error for undefined feature or strategy keys. This change can potentially break test cases that use dummy keys.
- 🛠 Fixed backwards compatibility of strategies controller. The incompatibility was introduced in 2.3.0. (@jcoyne)
- 👌 Support for Rails API only apps.
- 🔋 Features can now be grouped in the dashboard.
- 🔋 Features can now be added to Rails engines and loaded with an initializer.
- The dashboard (including features and strategies) can be translated.
- ✂ Removed Rails asset pipeline dependency.
v2.2.1May 04, 2016
v2.2.0March 18, 2016
v2.1.0March 18, 2016
v2.0.0March 17, 2016