Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Add Flipper ActiveRecord adapter
- Add Flipper::UI.application_breadcrumb_href for setting breadcrumb back to original app from Flipper UI
- ➕ Added Flipper.groups and Flipper.group_names
- Changed percentage_of_random to percentage_of_time
- Added enable/disable convenience methods for all gates (ie: enable_group, enable_actor, enable_percentage_of_actors, enable_percentage_of_time)
- Added value convenience methods (ie: boolean_value, groups_value, actors_value, etc.)
- ➕ Added Feature#gate_values for getting typecast adapter gate values
- Added Feature#enabled_gates and #disabled_gates for getting the gates that are enabled/disabled for the feature
- ✂ Remove Feature#description
- ➕ Added Flipper::Adapters::PStore
- 🚚 Moved memoizable decorator to instance variable storage from class level thread local stuff. Now not thread safe, but we can make a thread safe version later.
- Totally new. Works like a charm.
- ⚡️ Updated to latest driver (~> 2.0)
- 🛠 Minor bug fixes
- ➕ Added Flipper.group_exists?
- ➕ Added statsd support for instrumentation.
- No longer use #id for detecting actors. You must now define #flipper_id on anything that you would like to behave as an actor.
- Strings are now used instead of Integers for Actor identifiers. More flexible and the only reason I used Integers was to do modulo for percentage of actors. Since percentage of actors now uses hashing, integer is no longer needed.
- Easy integration of instrumentation with AS::Notifications or anything similar.
- A bunch of stuff around inspecting and getting names/descriptions out of things to more easily figure out what is going on.
- 👀 Percentage of actors hash is now also seeded with feature name so the same actors don't get all features instantly.