Avg Release Cycle
78 days ago
- 👻 Pass all possible parameters to ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound.new when raising the exception (#890)
- 👉 Use composite index for queries by sluggable (#882)
- Scoped: generate new slug if scope changed (#878)
- 🛠 Fix History + SequentiallySlugged issues (#877)
- 👌 Support scoped with STI (#745)
- 🛠 Fix exists? to behave the same as find for numeric slugs (#875)
- Remove dirty tracking code from to_param (#867)
- 🛠 Fix compatibility with Rails versions 4.0 -> 5.2. (#863).
- ♻️ Refactor
History::FinderMethodsto use base implementation. (#853).
- Defer loading of ActiveRecord to avoid config issues. (#852).
- Ensure compatibility with paranoid deletion libraries. (#838).
- Add treat_reserved_as_conflict option to initializer (#847).
- ➕ Add sequential slug module for FriendlyId 4.x-style sequential slugs. (#644).
- 👉 Make Candidates#each iterable without block (#651).
- Ensure slug history prefers the record that most recently used the slug (#663).
- Don't calculate all changes just to check if the param field has changed (#667).
- Don't set or change slug when unrelated validation failures block the record from being saved (#642).
- 🛠 Fix order dependence bug between history and finders modules (#718)
- ➕ Added ability to conditionally turn off
:dependent => :destroyon FriendlyId::Slugs(#724)
- ➕ Add support for Rails 5. (#728)
- Allow per-model conditional disabling of friendly path generation using a :routes option to friendly_id (#735)
- FriendlyId will no longer allow blank strings as slugs (#571).
- FriendlyId will now try to use the first non-reserved candidate as its slug and will only mark the record invalid if all candidates (#536).
- 🛠 Fix order dependence bug between history and scoped modules (#588).
- 🛠 Fix "friendly" finds on Rails 4.2 (#607).
v5.1.0.betaDecember 17, 2014
v5.0.5January 16, 2015