FriendlyId v5.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-04-09 // over 5 years ago
- ➕ Add sequential slug module for FriendlyId 4.x-style sequential slugs. (#644).
- 👉 Make Candidates#each iterable without block (#651).
- Ensure slug history prefers the record that most recently used the slug (#663).
- Don't calculate all changes just to check if the param field has changed (#667).
- Don't set or change slug when unrelated validation failures block the record from being saved (#642).
- 🛠 Fix order dependence bug between history and finders modules (#718)
- ➕ Added ability to conditionally turn off
:dependent => :destroyon FriendlyId::Slugs(#724)
- ➕ Add support for Rails 5. (#728)
- Allow per-model conditional disabling of friendly path generation using a :routes option to friendly_id (#735)