Avg Release Cycle
743 days ago
- 🛠 Fixed bug introduced in 1.6.6 attempted fix (by Aaron Gifford).
- 🛠 Fixed old style references causing HighLine::String errors (by Aaron Gifford).
- HighLine#list() now correctly handles empty lists (fix by Lachlan Dowding).
- HighLine#list() now supports :uneven_columns_across and :uneven_columns_down modes.
- Add introspection methods to color_scheme: definition, keys, to_hash.
- ➕ Add tests for new methods.
- ➕ Add color NONE.
- ➕ Add RGB color capability.
- Made 'color' available as a class or instance method of HighLine, for instance: HighLine.color("foo", :blue)) or highline_obj.color("foo", :blue) are now both possible and equivalent.
- ➕ Add HighLine::String class with convenience methods: #color (alias #foreground), #on (alias #background), colors, and styles. See lib/string_extensions.rb.
- ➕ Add (optional) ability to extend String with the same convenience methods from HighLine::String, using Highline.colorize_strings.
- Correctly handle STDIN being closed before we receive any data (fix by mleinart).
- 🏁 Try if msvcrt, if we can't load crtdll on Windows (fix by pepijnve).
- A fix for nil_on_handled not running the action (reported by Andrew Davey).
- Fixed raw_no_echo_mode so that it uses stty -icanon rather than cbreak as cbreak does not appear to be the posixly correct argument. It fails on Solaris if cbreak is used.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue that kept Menu from showing the correct choices for disambiguation.
- ✂ Removed a circular require that kept Ruby 1.9.2 from loading HighLine.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that caused infinite looping when wrapping text without spaces.
- 🛠 Fixed it so that :auto paging accounts for the two lines it adds.
- 💎 On JRuby, improved error message about ffi-ncurses. Before 1.5.3, HighLine was silently swallowing error messages when ffi-ncurses gem was installed without ncurses present on the system.
- 🏁 Reverted Aaron Simmons's patch to allow redirecting STDIN on Windows. This is the only way we could find to restore HighLine's character reading to working order.
- ➕ Added support for using the ffi-ncurses gem which is supported in JRuby.
- ➕ Added gem build instructions.
- 🛠 Fixed the long standing echo true bug. (reported by Lauri Tuominen)
- 👌 Improved Windows API calls to support the redirection of STDIN. (patch by Aaron Simmons)
- ⚡️ Updated gem specification to avoid a deprecated call.
- 📚 Made a minor documentation clarification about character mode support.
- 💎 Worked around some API changes in Ruby's standard library in Ruby 1.9. (patch by Jake Benilov)
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that would prevent Readline from showing all completions. (reported by Yaohan Chen)
- ➕ Added the ability to pass a block to HighLine#agree(). (patch by Yaohan Chen)