HighLine v1.6.1 Release Notes
- Fixed raw_no_echo_mode so that it uses stty -icanon rather than cbreak as cbreak does not appear to be the posixly correct argument. It fails on Solaris if cbreak is used.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue that kept Menu from showing the correct choices for disambiguation.
- ✂ Removed a circular require that kept Ruby 1.9.2 from loading HighLine.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that caused infinite looping when wrapping text without spaces.
- 🛠 Fixed it so that :auto paging accounts for the two lines it adds.
- 💎 On JRuby, improved error message about ffi-ncurses. Before 1.5.3, HighLine was silently swallowing error messages when ffi-ncurses gem was installed without ncurses present on the system.
- 🏁 Reverted Aaron Simmons's patch to allow redirecting STDIN on Windows. This is the only way we could find to restore HighLine's character reading to working order.