Avg Release Cycle
850 days ago
1.0alpha1.5 - 2019-06-19
- #165 Secure access to
- #114 Add Polymorphic Models
- #186 Allow components to override built-in event names (i.e.
- #185 Allow import of es6 modules that have a single component
- 🚅 #183 Add new Rails 6 active support methods:
sleepnow returns a promise so it works nicely with Operations
- 👀 #176 The
rendercallback is now optional. See issue for details.
- #168 Allow custom headers in
- #160 Allows for dynamically attaching events:
.on(false || nil)is ignored.
- #159 Hyperstack.connect behaves nicely if passed a dummy value.
- 🚅 #148 Rails installer works with existing Rails apps.
- #146 Allow ActiveModel attribute methods to be overridden.
- #196 The
empty?method no longer forces fetch of entire collection
- ⚡️ #195 UI will not update until after all relationships of a destroyed record are completely updated.
- #194 Fetching STI models via scope and finder will now return the same backing record.
- #193 Allow the
supermethod in hyper-spec examples.
- 0️⃣ #192 Dummy values will be initialized with schema default value.
- 💅 #191 Fixed incompatibility between the Router and Legacy style param method.
- 🛠 #181 Fixed nested class component lookup.
- 🚚 #179 Once an operation moves to the failed track it now stays on the failed track.
- #178 Resetting system now correctly reinitializes all variables.
- #173 Both sides of a relationship can be new and will get saved properly.
- #170 HyperSpec
pausemethod working again.
- ✅ #169 Fixes to ActiveRecord model equality test.
- #166 Allow
Element#dom_nodeto work with native components.
- #164 Insure state change notification when scopes change remotely.
- #163 Ignore hotloader and hotloader errors during prerendering.
- 🗄 #154 Stop raising deprecation notices when using
.to_nworking properly on Component classes.
- ⏱ #144 Timeout if connection between console and server fails.
- #138 Count of has_many :through relations working properly
- #126 Scopes no longer returning extra
- ⚡️ #125 Belongs-to relationships on new records will react to updates to the relationship.
new_record?(you can still use
new?or override it)
- #165 Secure access to
⚡️ Backports the delayed updating fix from latest hyperstack
🛠 Fixes non-persisted child associations sometimes reconstructing out of order in server methods
⚡️ Updates mini_racer/libv8 to latest versions
v0.0.1.bogus1November 15, 2018