JSONAPI::Resources v0.10.0.beta4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-05-18 // over 2 years ago
- 🔗 Links are now generated using the routes. Warnings are emitted if the route helper is not found.
- Resource and relationship links can be excluded
- Singleton resources now need to be declared. This allows the correct routing to be enforced and provides a way to resolve the correct id based on the context.
- some internal cleanup of naming around Show Relationship operations. Should be transparent unless these methods are patched in your project
⚠ Warning: Possible breaking changes
- 🚀 This release ensures that links are generated from the routes. Previously it was possible for the system to create links that did not actually have a route. If routes are missing a warning will now be output.
- Singleton resources must be declared