Avg Release Cycle
769 days ago
- ⚡️ Update dependencies (Rails 5.2 and 6.0, Ruby 2.6 and Ruby 2.7a), drop old rubies and rails versions.
- ⬇️ Dropping official JRuby support (removing it from CI).
- 🔒 Lock to sprockets ~> 3.0.
- The import scanner now takes into account multiple import options.
- ✂ Removed Tilt and Grease as dependencies.
- 💥 Breaking Change: If you are requiring your less files using the extension, e.g:
*= require semantic_ui/definitions/modules/accordion.lessyou need to remove the extension like so:
*= require semantic_ui/definitions/modules/accordion
v4.0.0.rc1August 24, 2018
- 🗄 Solve deprecation warning via Grease adapter!
- 👉 Make it possible to pass parameters to less.rb Fixes https://github.com/metaskills/less-rails/issues/94
- 🛠 Fix Sprockets 3 integration. Thanks @suzan2go and @ccallebs!
- compatibility with Sprockets 3
- ⬇️ Drop Rails 3.x support
- ⚡️ Update to Less.rb v2.6.
- 🔀 Merge PR #88 'Fix dropped import dependencies'.
- ⚡️ Update to Less.rb v2.5 and follow version mirror. Fixes #84.
- 🛠 Another stab at better initialization process. Fixes #68. Fixes #62.
NOTE: If you were using
less-rails.after.load_config_initializers, please change your initializer to use
- 🛠 Another stab at better initialization process. Fixes #68. Fixes #62. NOTE: If you were using