Maruku v0.5.6 Release Notes
- Now Maruku is in the official Gentoo Portage tree (done by Aggelos Orfanakos)
🆕 New stuff:
maruku_signaturedefaults to false. (many people asked this)
- unittests scripts are included in the distribution.
- New attribute
filter_html: if true, raw HTML/XML is discarded. (asked by Marik)
- Command line: if output file is
-, Maruku writes to stdout.
🐛 Bug fixes:
- Another tiny bug in HTML parsing.
- In latex,
\linebreakwas used instead of
\newline(reported by Sam Kleinman)
- Fixed bug with non-alpha numeric characters in ref.ids (reported by Aggelos Orfanakos)
Pending bugs/feature requests:
- Maruku does not allow 3-space indented lists.
- Lists item whose first character is UTF8 are not recognized (reported by Aggelos Orfanakos)
- Maruku cannot output
"-delimited attributes, because
REXMLdoes not support it.