Mechanize v0.5.3 Release Notes
- Mechanize#click will now act on the first element of an array. So if an array of links is passed to WWW::Mechanize#click, the first link is clicked. That means the syntax for clicking links is shortened and still supports selecting a link. The following are equivalent: agent.click page.links.first agent.click page.links
- 🛠 Fixed a bug with spaces in href's and get's
- ➕ Added a tick, untick, and click method to radio buttons so that radiobuttons can be "clicked"
- ➕ Added a tick, untick, and click method to check boxes so that checkboxes can be "clicked"
- Options on Select lists can now be "tick"ed, and "untick"ed.
- 🛠 Fixed a potential bug conflicting with rails. Thanks Eric Kolve
- ⚡️ Updated log4r support for a speed increase. Thanks Yinon Bentor
- ➕ Added inspect methods and pretty printing