Mechanize v0.6.3 Release Notes
- ➕ Added keys and values methods to Form
- ➕ Added has_value? to Form
- ➕ Added a has_field? method to Form
- The add_field! method on Form now creates a field for you on the form. Thanks to Mat Schaffer for the patch. http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/mechanize-users/2006-November/000025.html
- 🛠 Fixed a bug when form actions have html ecoded entities in them. http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/mechanize-users/2006-October/000019.html
- 🛠 Fixed a bug when links or frame sources have html encoded entities in the href or src.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where '#' symbols are encoded http://rubyforge.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=14747