Mechanize v2.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2012-02-20 // over 10 years ago
- Add support for the Max-Age attribute in the Set-Cookie header.
- Added Mechanize::Download#body for compatibility with Mechanize::File when using Mechanize#get_file with Mechanize::Image or other Download-based pluggable parser. Issue #202 by angas
- Mechanize#max_file_buffer may be set to nil to disable creation of Tempfiles.
🐛 Bug fixes
- Applied Mechanize#max_file_buffer to the Content-Encoding handlers as well to prevent extra Tempfiles for small gzip or deflate response
- Increased the default Mechanize#max_file_buffer to 100,000 bytes. This gives ~5MB of response bodies in memory with the default history setting of 50 pages (depending on GC behavior).
- Ignore empty path/domain attributes.
- Cookies with an empty Expires attribute value were stored as session cookies but cookies without the Expires attribute were not. Issue #78