Avg Release Cycle
226 days ago
- Optionally avoid downcasing keywords
- ➕ Added Rails generator to create an initializer with the default settings.
- Added a configuration option
truncate_site_title_firstwhich enables site title truncation when title limit is reached.
DateTimepassed as a meta tag value, it will be formatted according to ISO 8601.
- When title limit reached with
true, properly truncate the last item of the title array instead of the first one.
- 🔀 Do not merge title and site title for OpenGraph, site title is available for reference as
:site, and full title as
- ✂ Removed Google "author" and "publisher" links, as Google deprecated these options (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6083347?hl=en)
- Rails 5.1 support added
- Added amphtml links support
placeattribute meta tag generation
- Added follow meta tag support
- Added support for article meta tags
- Rails < 3.2 is not longer supported
- Added support for
<link rel="image_src" href="...">tag
- Added support for App Links
- Added support for
- Fixed double escaping for ampersands (thanks to @srecnig)
- Removed usage of
alias_method_chainto fix deprecation warnings with Rails 5
- Fixed the issue when title was truncated in some cases, when site_title was blank
- Fixed meta tag attributes for
- Ruby < 2.0 is not longer supported
- Added charset meta tag
- Added ability to configure limits for title, description, keywords
- Added OpenSearch links support
- Added icon links support
- Alternate links can now be generated for RSS or mobile versions
<meta name=""/>instead of
<meta property=""/>for custom meta tags
- Double HTML escaping in meta tags
- Fully refactored code base.
- Symlink references in nested hashes include use normalized meta tag values.
- Added "alternate" links support
- Added Google "author" and "publisher" links
- Implemented mirrored values inside namespaces declared as hashes
💥 Breaking changes:
- Removed support of Rails older than 3.0.0 due to the bug in
Hash#deep_merge(does not support
- Added "prev" and "next" links support
- Added refresh meta tag support