minitest v5.13.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-29 // 22 days ago
9 minor enhancements:
- Added Minitest::Guard#osx?
- Added examples to documentation for assert_raises. (lxxxvi)
- Added expectations #path_must_exist and #path_wont_exist. Not thrilled with the names.
- Added fail_after(year, month, day, msg) to allow time-bombing after a deadline.
- Added skip_until(year, month, day, msg) to allow deferring until a deadline.
- Deprecated Minitest::Guard#maglev?
- Deprecated Minitest::Guard#rubinius?
- Finally added assert_path_exists and refute_path_exists. (deivid-rodriguez)
- Refactored and pulled Assertions#things_to_diff out of #diff. (BurdetteLamar)
🛠 3 bug fixes:
- Fix autorun bug that affects fork exit status in tests. (dylanahsmith/jhawthorn)
- Improved documentation for _/value/expect, especially for blocks. (svoop)
- Support new Proc#to_s format. (ko1)
Previous changes from v5.12.2
1 bug fix:
- After chatting w/ @y-yagi and others, decided to lower support to include ruby 2.2.