Avg Release Cycle
- Fix format for BYR currency
- Add method to round a given amount of money to the nearest possible value in cash (aka Swedish rounding).
- Fixed the subunit_to_unit values of the CLP and KRW currencies
- Add option for
disambiguatesymbols for formatting
- Fixed the subunit_to_unit values of the VND currency
- Fix formatting of NGN - show symbol before amount
- Switch default and alternate symbols for RUB currency
- Fix symbol for TRY currency
Money.default_formatting_ruleshash, meant to define default rules for everytime
Money#formatis called. They can be overwritten if provided on method call
- Add support for the new official symbol for Russian Ruble (RUB) — «₽»
- Ensure set is loaded
- Fixes formatting error when both
decimal_markwas added to Money#format as options.
- Add Money#to_i which returns the whole part of the value. i.e. Money.new(100, "USD").to_i # => 1
- Fix output on Ukrainian Hryvnia symbol in HTML.
- Add documentation about i18n in README.
- Update iso code, symbol, subunit for the new Turkmenistani manat (GH-181)
- Performance Improvements (1.99x faster on MRI, 1.85x on Rubinius, 41.4x faster on JRuby)
- Money can now add and subtract Fixnum 0
- Money#new uses Money.default_currency if currency arg is nil (GH-410)
- Fixed formatting of NOK, putting the symbol after numbers
- Fixed issue where rounded_infinite_precision formatting fails for some localized currencies (GH-422)
- Fixes formatting error when both
- Remove lingering Monetize call
- Remove deprecated methods.
- Fix issue with block form of rounding_mode.
- Deprecated methods lists caller on print out for easier updating.
- Added support for Money::Currency#to_str and Money::Currency#to_sym
- Added ability to temporally change the rounding methond inside a given block
- Replaced parsing and core extensions with the monetize gem
- 🛠 Fix BTC subunit
- 🆕 New option :sign_positive to add a + sign to positive numbers
- Only allow to multiply a money by a number (int, float)
- 🛠 Fix typo
- Wrap the currency symbol in a span if :html is specified in the rules
- ➕ Added Money::Currency.all method
- 👍 Allow combined comparison operator to handle zero values without rates
- ➕ Added Money::Currency.unregister method
- 💎 Works on Ruby 1.8.7
- ⚡️ Update deps
- 📜 Depreciate Money.parse
- Passing symbol: false when formatting 'JPY' currency in :ja locale will work as expected
- Divide now obeys the specified rounding mode
- ➕ Add Money#round method. This is helpful when working in infinite_precision mode and would like to perform rounding at specific points in your work flow.
- In infinite precision mode, deserialized Money objects no longer return Float values from the
- 🔄 Changed
thousands_separatorfor Swedish Krona from dot to blank space.
- Allow mathematical operations with first argument being not an instance of Money (eg. 2 * money instead of money * 2).
- Money#dollars and Money#amount methods return numbers of type BigDecimal.
- Change Money.from_bigdecimal (and in that way .to_money too) to keep precision when using
Money.infinite_precision = true
- Add :rounded_infinite_precision option to .format
- 🔄 Changed the New Taiwan Dollar symbol position from after the amount to before the amount.
- Passing a Money instance to the Money constructor will obtain a new Money object with the same property values as the original
- ➕ Add deprecation warning to comparators
- Add Money.disallow_currency_conversion! option
- 👍 Allow to inherits from
- Added :sign_before_symbol option to format negative numbers as -£1 rather than £-1
- 💎 Ensure BigDecimal.new always receives a string - compatibility fix for ruby-1.9.2-p320
- ⚡️ Update Maldivian Currency to MVR and fix ރ. to be ރ
- ➕ Add exponent to currency
- ➕ Add find_numeric to find currencies by ISO 4217 numeric code.
- 🛠 Fixed regression where thousands separator was missing on certain currencies. (GH-245)
- Added :symbol_before_without_space option to add a space between currency symbol and amount.
- 🛠 Fix currency assumption when parsing $ with a non-USD default currency.
- 🔄 Changed the Bulgarian lev symbol position from before the amount to after the amount.
- 🔄 Changed the symbol and html entity for INR. It is now "₹" instead of "₨".
- ➕ Added Money::Currency.analyze for determining potential currencies for a given string using powereful algorithms - will detect symbols, iso codes and names even if mixed with text.
- 🔄 Changed UGX symbol from 'Sh' to 'USh'.
- 🔄 Changed SYP symbol from "£ or ل.س" to "£S". The previous symbols remain as alternates.
- 🔄 Changed RWF symbol from 'FR' to 'FRw'.
- 🔄 Changed RSD symbol from "din. or дин." to 'РСД'. The previous symbols remain as alternates.
- ➕ Added MGA symbol 'Ar'
- ➕ Added KGS symbol 'som'
- 🔄 Changed KES symbol from 'Sh' to 'KSh'
- ➕ Added ETB symbol 'Br'
- 🔄 Changed EGP symbol from "£ or ج.م" to "ج.م"
- 🔄 Changed DJF symbol from 'Fr' to 'Fdj'
- 🔄 Changed CVE symbol from '$ or Esc' to '$'. 'Esc' remains as an alternate symbol.
- ➕ Added BTN symbol 'Nu.'
- 🔄 Changed BAM symbol from 'KM or КМ' to 'КМ', the alternate (cyrillic script) remains as an alternate symbol.
- ➕ Added alternate symbols for all currencies. For example, USD can be written as both '$' and 'US$', SEK can be 'Kr' or ':-', etc.
- 📇 Renamed Money#cents to Money#fractional. Money#cents can still be used as a synonym and equivalent of Money#fractional.
- Added Money.new_with_amount and Money#amount. Money.new_with_dollars and Money#dollars remain as synonyms.
- Calling Bank::Base.instance doesn't make Bank::VariableExchange.instance return Bank::Base.instance anymore (semaperepelitsa)
- ⚡️ Update Turkmenistan manat from TMM to TMT currency (GH-181). [Thanks @Exoth]
- 🚚 Moved ZWD Zimbabwean dollars to currency_bc.json, also added there ZWL, ZWN, and ZWR Zimbabwean dollars (GH-184).
- Switch to multi_json gem (GH-170)
- 🛠 Fix "warning: ambiguous first argument..." (GH-166)
- ⚡️ Update dependencies to latest and greatest (GH-172)
- TravisBot is now watching Pull Request!!! (GH-171)
- Minor code cleaning
- ✂ Remove subunit from South Korean won (KRW)
- 🛠 Fixed bug where bankers rounding wasn't being used everywhere.