PgHero is a ruby gem that gives you insights of your PostgreSQL database. Out of the box it provides info about stuff like cache hit rate, which queries are too slow, which tables need indexes, and more.
PgHero alternatives and similar gems
Based on the "Database Tools" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PgHero or a related project?
A performance dashboard for Postgres
NEW PgHero is also available as a hosted service. Get real-time alerts, single sign-on, and more :tada:
:tangerine: Battle-tested at Instacart
PgHero is available as a Docker image, Linux package, and Rails engine.
Select your preferred method of installation to get started.
- Dexter - The automatic indexer for Postgres
- PgBouncerHero - A dashboard for PgBouncer
- pgsync - Sync Postgres data between databases
- pgslice - Postgres partitioning as easy as pie
View the changelog
Everyone is encouraged to help improve this project. Here are a few ways you can help: