Procodile v1.0.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-03-09 // over 4 years ago
- ➕ Adds a proxy for development use (see docs)
- ➕ Adds support for environment variables that can be set on a per-process basis. Just add an
- ✂ Removes
--brittleoption and replaces it with
- ➕ Add process tagging so instances can be tagged with a version (or whatever)
- 🖨 Process IDs will now increase upto a maximum of 10000 at which point they will circle back to 1 whenever processes are restarted (except when using usr1 or usr2 restart modes). This allows old disgarded processes to remain monitored until they are finally fully dead.
- Sets the name of the procodile supervisor process to
[procodile] App Name (root)
- ✂ Removes
stop_supervisormethod. The supervisor can only be stopped by sending it a TERM signal manually or through
- 🔄 Changes to
start. By default, this will now start the supervisor if it's not running and then any processes required. To just start the supervisor, you can use
start --no-processesand to avoid the behaviour where the supervisor is started when it's not running you can pass
- ⚙ Running
start --foregroundwill now fail if the start command is working with an already running supervisor.
- 🛠 Fixes potential issue where the output can hang waiting for data from a process.
- 👌 Support for removing processes from the Procfile while supervisor is running