Avg Release Cycle
- 🛠 Fixed issue with Rails 4 when using ProtectedAttributes gem (see #128)
- General code clean-ups.
- ➕ Added support for MongoMapper ORM (thanks to Julio Olivera) PR
- 🚅 Added support for stable Rails 4.0 while keeping compatibility with Rails 3.X
render_activitycan now render collections of activities instead of just a single one. Also aliased as
- 🛠 Fix issue in rendering multiple activities when options were incomplete for every subsequent activity after the first one
:localsoption. Works the same way as
- 👍 Now supports Mongoid 3 and Active Record.
- ➕ Added indexes for polymorphic column pairs to speed up queries in ActiveRecord
#create_activitynow returns the newly created Activity object
- 👌 Support for custom Activity attributes. Now if you need a custom relation for Activities you can create a migration which adds the desired column, whitelist the attribute, and then you can simply pass the value to #create_activity
#trackedcan now accept a single Symbol for its
- It is now possible to include
PublicActivity::Commonin your models if you just want to use
#create_activitymethod and skip the default CRUD tracking.
#render_activitynow accepts Symbols or Strings for :layout parameter. ### Example
# All look for app/views/layouts/_activity.erb render_activity @activity, :layout => "activity" render_activity @activity, :layout => "layouts/activity" render_activity @activity, :layout => :activity
- 🛠 Fixed support for namespaced classes when transforming into view path.
MyNamespace::CamelCasenow correctly transforms to key: