Avg Release Cycle
203 days ago
- Rewording to clarify "Pusher Channels" or simply "Channels" product name.
- Return a specific error for "Request Entity Too Large" (body over 10KB).
- Add a
use_tlsoption for SSL (defaults to false).
- Add a
from_urlclient method (in addition to existing
- Improved documentation and fixed typos.
- Add Ruby 2.4 to test matrix.
- Added missing client batch methods to default client delegations
- Document raised exception in the
- Fixes em-http-request from using v2.5.0 of
- Add support for sending push notifications on up to 10 interests.
- Fixes Rails 5 compatibility. Use duck-typing to detect request object
- Minor release for Native notifications
- ✂ Removes validation code
- 📜 If there is a body on a 202-resulting request, that will be parsed and returned.
v1.2.0.rc3August 02, 2016
v1.2.0.rc2July 25, 2016
- Add support for Native notifications