Avg Release Cycle
471 days ago
🚅 Note: All future changes to the application prototype (sample app) will be made in the raygun-rails repo.
- 🚅 Raygun no longer bundles the application prototype, it's fetched from github (https://github.com/carbonfive/raygun-rails) instead (#112).
- ⬇️ Drop support for Rails 3 (#116).
- 👍 Better bootstrap 3 support (#115, thanks @felafelwaffle!).
- 0️⃣ Nudge bundler to use guard v2.x (defaults to 1.x otherwise).
- ⬆️ Upgrade to bootstrap 3.0 (#114, thanks @drtoast!).
- RSpec's rake task patterns use globs, and don't work with regular expressions as one might expect (#107, thanks @wless1!).
- 🚀 Include a deployment script for heroku and configuration for circleci for easy continuous deployment (#109, thanks @jonah-carbonfive!).
- 0️⃣ Raygun defaults to generating Rails 4 apps now (use -r 32 for Rails 3.2).
- Incluide a recipe for rack-canonical-host (#105). Set ENV['HOSTNAME'] to enable.
- 🚅 Rails 4: enable guard-livereload with a tweak to support .less files.
- 🚅 Rails 4: enable guard-jasmine (with a sample spec).
- 🔀 For Heroku, default to serving static assets and the logger is synchronous by default (we don't have to set it) (#103).
- Less duplication in acceptance.rb, since it's basicially the same as production.rb.
- 🛠 Fixed a regression where new apps might be configured with a non-existent ruby (#104).
- 🐛 Bug fix.
- 💎 Migrate from
- 👉 Use database_cleaner instead of the shared connection (#101).
- 👌 Support generating rails 4.0 apps (beta!) using the
-r 40command line flag.
- 👌 Improve and colorize output (#86).
- 💎 Migrate from
- 0️⃣ Use unicorn by default instead of thin, as per heroku's recommendation.
- Suppress schema dumping unless run in development mode to eliminate pg_dump errors on heroku during db:migrate.
- 🔧 Tweak mailcatcher configuration so that it only sets smtp_settings when mailcatcher is running. ray
- 👉 Make sure the target directory is empty, otherwise misfire.
- 💎 Use ruby-1.9.3-p392 for the project (new apps still use the version that invoked raygun) (thanks @rpak).
- 👍 Better detection of BSD vs GNU sed (thanks @orangejulius).
- Validate presense of name on User.
- ⬇️ Drop rspec and capybara version constraints from the Gemfile.