Avg Release Cycle
1062 days ago
v0.0.25 ChangesFebruary 20, 2013
- Generated controller specs now pass without intervention.
- 🏗 Generated view specs use factory_girl's build_stubbed instead of rspec's stub_model, expect() syntax, and 1.9 hash syntax.
- 🎉 Initialize git and create an initial commit (thanks @blakeeb).
v0.0.24 ChangesFebruary 14, 2013
- ⬆️ Upgrade to ruby-1.9.3-p385 (thanks @mechfish).
- ⬆️ Upgrade to rails ~> 3.2.12 (thanks @mechfish).
- Pay attention to shelled command's exit status and bail with a message if a command fails.
v0.0.23 ChangesFebruary 07, 2013
- 🛠 Fixed a bug with detecting whether we're on darwin or not.
- ✂ Remove some dead code (thanks @bemurphy).
v0.0.22 ChangesFebruary 07, 2013
- 👌 Support ubuntu and darwin (sed has slightly different syntax for in-place substitution).
- 0️⃣ Take lib off the load path by default.
v0.0.21 ChangesFebruary 01, 2013
- Turn off threadsafe when running rake tasks (thanks @subakva).
- 🐛 Bug fix and minor output tweak.
v0.0.19 ChangesJanuary 29, 2013
- 🚅 Pull the rails secret token from the environment so it can be easily set in server environments.
- Dump the static index.html for a dynamic version.
v0.0.18 ChangesJanuary 24, 2013
- 👌 Support generating an app in the current directory (thanks @subakva).
- 👍 Better handling of command line arguments (thanks @subakva).
- 👍 Include support for cane quality checks via
rake spec:cane(thanks @subakva).
v0.0.17 ChangesJanuary 17, 2013
- 🔧 Configure .ruby-version, .rvmrc, and Gemfile with the version of ruby used to execute raygun.
- 👌 Improve the default email content.
- 👌 Improve the raygun and app_prototype READMEs.
- 0️⃣ Use $PORT to set the server port for Heroku compatibility, with default set in .env.
- 💎 .ruby-version instead of .rbenv-version (as recommended by rbenv).
- ➕ Add a unique database constraint on users.email.
v0.0.16 ChangesJanuary 04, 2013
- 👌 Improved authorization rules so that users can't delete themselves and non-admin can't access users controller :new.