RDoc v3.12 Release NotesRelease Date: 2011-12-15 // almost 11 years ago
- Added DEVELOPERS document which contains an overview of how RDoc works and how to add new features to RDoc.
- Improved title for HTML output to include --title in the title element.
- rdoc --pipe now understands --markup.
- RDoc now supports IRC-scheme hyperlinks. Issue #83 by trans.
🐛 Bug fixes
- Fixed title on HTML output for pages.
- Fixed parsing of non-indented HEREDOC.
- Fixed parsing of %w and other % literals. Issue #84 by Erik Hollensbe
- Fixed arrow replacement in HTML output munging the spaceship operator. Issue #85 by eclectic923.
- Verbatim sections with ERB that match the ruby code whitelist are no longer syntax-highlighted. Issue #86 by eclectic923
- Line endings on windows are normalized immediately after reading with binmode. Issue #87 by Usa Nakamura
- RDoc better understands directives for comments. Comment directives can now be found anywhere in multi-line comments. Issue #90 by Ryan Davis
- Tidy links to methods show the label again. Issue #88 by Simon Chiang
- RDoc::Parser::C can now find comments directly above +rb_define_class_under+. Issue #89 by Enrico
- In rdoc, backspace and ansi formatters, labels and notes without bodies are now shown.
- In rdoc, backspace and ansi formatters, whitespace between label or note and the colon is now stripped.