RDoc v4.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-03-27 // over 9 years ago
- 🐛 Bug fixes
- RDoc::Options parser should rescue from OptionParser::ParseError.
- Updated example of RDoc::Options to include reopening RDoc::Options. Pointed out by Michael Granger
- Moved RubyGems documentation installed message into RDoc hook. For RubyGems bug #469 by Jeff Sandberg
- An Error is now raised when a heredoc is not terminated. Fixes exceptions when processing comment blocks. Reported by darix
- rdoc --quiet --no-ignore-invalid now exits for invalid options. Pull request #192 by Jeremy Evans
- RDoc::Parser::C no longer ignores a (METHOD) cast in rb_define_method. Pull request #184 by Carlos Agarie
- RDoc::Servlet no longer ignores extra directories from -d. Pull request #173 by Thomas Leitner
rdoc --ri-site. Bug #193 by Michal Papis.
- RDoc no longer attempts to parse binary files. Bug #189 by postmodern, Bug #190 by Christoffer Lervåg, Bug #195 by Aaron Patterson
rdoc --pipeoutput now contains for markdown compliance.
- RDoc no longer leaves emacs-style modelines in .txt, .md or .rd files. Bug #178 by Zachary Scott
- RDoc no longer puts raw markup in HTML output for markdown input. Bug #204 by Erik Hollensbe
- Code objects with nodoc are no longer included in the ri store. Bug #177 by Thomas Leitner.
- Text#snippet now creates a RDoc::Markup::ToHtmlSnippet correctly.
- The C parser now de-duplicates call-seq if the same C function is used for multiple method names. Bug #203 by Pete Higgins
- 🐛 Bug fixes