Avg Release Cycle
163 days ago
v0.5.0 ChangesDecember 10, 2015
- Add #buffer_with_style (ynelin) #108
- 💎 Prioritize lib and header directories of ruby managers (eddietejeda) #115
- 👍 Coordinates support (2d/3d/4d) (tneems) #119
- ✂ Remove RGeo::CoordSys::SRSDatabase::ActiveRecorTable
- 👌 Support JRuby 1.7, 1.9 (nextdayflight, deivid-rodriguez) #120
- 💅 Apply Rubocop style changes (deivid-rodriguez) #124
v0.4.0 ChangesAugust 27, 2015
- 💎 Drop support for ruby 1.8.7, require ruby 1.9.3+
- 👍 Add support for GEOS CAPI simplify (quidquid) #95
- Antimerdian x coordinates (longitude: +180) are no longer sign flipped (longitude:-180) (ajturner) #89
- 👍 Fix Marshal and Psych support for native geos factories (cjab) #84
- Fix random_point to return point inside rectangle (glampr) #89
v0.3.20 ChangesDecember 08, 2012
- Distances computed by the spherical factory were incorrect when covering more than 90 degrees of the globe. Fixed. (reported by exoth)
v0.3.19 ChangesSeptember 20, 2012
- The Geos factories, as well as the projected geographic convenience factories such as simple_mercator, now support the :uses_lenient_assertions option.
- RGeo::Geographic::ProjectedWindow#height was incorrectly aliased to x_span rather than y_span. Fixed.
v0.3.18 ChangesSeptember 19, 2012
- 📜 The coordinate system WKT parser now recognizes the nonstandard "EXTENSION" node. This node is not part of the WKT, but it is present in some data sets, including the coordinate systems shipped with Proj 4.8, so we now support it.
- ⚡️ Updated some of the other test cases to work with the specific data that ships with Proj 4.8.
- New APIs to access the underlying version of Geos and Proj.
v0.3.17 ChangesAugust 21, 2012
- Geos-based implementations crashed when an operation resulted in an empty point, e.g. taking the centroid of an empty MultiPolygon on recent versions of Geos. Fixed. Such operations now return the empty GeometryCollection for the time being, to match the behavior of older versions of Geos. (Reported by Ben Hughes)
v0.3.16 ChangesAugust 19, 2012
- Added /usr/lib64 to the list of libraries searched. (Thanks to hunterae)
- Re-added Geos::Factory as an alias of Geos::CAPIFactory, for compatibility with old serializations.
v0.3.15 ChangesAugust 02, 2012
- 🛠 The class shuffle in 0.3.14 broke RGeo::Geos.is_geos? and similar. Fixed.
v0.3.14 ChangesJuly 08, 2012
- Compatibility note: The class names for some of the factory and feature implementations, as well as the superclass relationships, have changed in this release. These class names and hierarchy are internal, and clients should not depend on them. That is, RGeo types are generally duck-types. If you need to interrogate type, see the documentation for the RGeo::Feature::Type module.
- The gemspec no longer includes the timestamp in the version, so that bundler can pull from github. (Reported by corneverbruggen)
- Mixins were not being added to GEOS features with both Z and M coordinate. Fixed.
- Mixins are added last to feature objects, so they should override anything added by other modules such as Enumerable. (Reported by Ben Hughes)
- 🛠 Some object hashes were not consistent with equality. Fixed. Hashes should now be consistent with representational equivalence (i.e. the eql? method). Therefore, it should now be possible to use RGeo factories and features as hash keys.
v0.3.13 ChangesMay 04, 2012
- 👍 The spherical factory and the simple cartesian factory now support buffers around points (but not around other types). Accordingly, those factories now take the :buffer_resolution property argument.
- The :uses_lenient_assertions and parser/generator arguments to RGeo::Geographic.spherical_factory did not have their advertised effect. Fixed.
- 📜 The parser/generator arguments to projected geographic factories did not have their advertised effect. Fixed.