Ruby Object Mapper (ROM) is a data mapping and persistence toolkit for Ruby
with the goal to provide powerful object mapping capabilities without limiting the
full power of your datastore.
ROM alternatives and similar gems
Based on the "ORM/ODM" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ROM or a related project?
Ruby Object Mapper (rom-rb) is a data mapping and persistence toolkit for Ruby with the goal to provide powerful object mapping capabilities without limiting the full power of your database.
Main rom gem provides following components:
- core - Core and Adapter APIs
- mapper - Data mappers integrated with rom-core
- changeset - Changeset objects integrated with rom-core
- repository - Additional repository abstraction integrated with rom-core
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
There are other gems within the rom ecosystem that you will find useful:
- rom-factory struct generator with support for persistence
- (WIP) rom-migrator common APIs for database migrations
This project has a long history and wouldn't exist without following people:
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ROM README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.