Semantic Logger v4.12.0 Release Notes
- ➕ Add SyslogCee formatter for Syslog.
- 📜 The Logfmt formatter can now parse Hashes and Arrays correctly.
- 🛠 Fixes a race condition in
- Ability to directly set proxy for
- 🛠 Fixed log level signal handler to include fatal and error levels.
- 🛠 Fixes #218 Calls Sentry.init inside sentry_ruby appender only if it is not initialized
- Contributor experience related to RuboCop was improved with the
- New .rubocop_todo.yml to hold RuboCop offenses and enable a clean run of RuboCop against the current code base.
- A number of items in .rubocop.yml were removed to allow RuboCop to manage them within the .rubocop_todo.yml file.
- Updated RuboCop's target version to Ruby 2.7.5.
- Updated minimum Ruby version to 2.7.5 as earlier versions are end-of-life.
- ➕ Add mutexes to
SemanticLogger.sync!in case some users are still using it in a multi-threaded environment.