Avg Release Cycle
- 👍 Raise
LoadErrorwhen an adapter's dependency is missing to better support Sorbet #387.
- ⚡️ Update the Bing notification URL #386.
- ✅ Setup integration testing against a matrix of Ruby and Rails versions; test against Ruby 3.1 and Rails 7.
- 🔄 Change default
changefreqof the root URL from
SitemapGenerator::GoogleStorageAdapter: Support ruby 3 kwarg changes #375.
SitemapGenerator::S3Adapter: Allow Fog
publicoption to be Configurable #359.
- 👍 Raise
Backwards incompatible changes
- Adapters (AWS SDK, S3, Fog & Wave) no longer load their dependencies. It is up to the user
requirethe appropriate libraries for the adapter to work.
- 🛠 AwsSdkAdapter: Fixed #279 where sitemaps were incorrectly nested under a
sitemaps/directory in S3
- ✅ Stop supporting Ruby < 2.0, test with Ruby 2.4.
- 🚅 If Rails is defined but the application is not loaded, don't include the URL helpers.
- Adapters (AWS SDK, S3, Fog & Wave) no longer load their dependencies. It is up to the user to
max_sitemap_linksoption support for limiting how many links each sitemap can hold. Issue #188 PR #262
- ⬆️ Upgrade development dependencies
- Modernize Gemfile & gemspec
- Bring specs up to RSpec 3.5
- ✂ Remove Geo sitemap support. Google no longer supports them. Issue #246
- 🚀 Use
sitemapnamespace for Capistrano tasks (rather than
deploy). PR #241
- 🚅 Use presence of
Rails::VERSIONto detect when running under Rails, rather than just
Railsconstant. PR #221
- ✂ Remove gem post-install message warning about incompatible changes in version 4