Surrounded v1.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-04-30 // over 4 years ago
- Drop deprecations around Context initialize method. It now requires keyword arguments. Non-keyword argumennts may be used with initialize_without_keywords
- ✂ Remove code supporting exception cause it InvalidRoleType prior to ruby 2.1
Previous changes from v0.9.11
- Rely on the standard library Forwardable to setup how the RoleMap forwards messages to the container.
- ⚡️ Update RoleMap role_player? method to rescue from StandardError, a non-implementation-specific exception.
- 🚚 Move to using triad 0.3.0 which relies on concurrent-ruby 0.9+ and moves off of thread_safe 0.3.5