Avg Release Cycle
49 days ago
- Lots of new high-level language wrappers
- 📚 Enhanced documentation
- Lots of various demo projects
- Updated Themis Server
- 👉 Better make system verbosity (now you can actually see what succeeded and what didn't)
- 🏗 Infrastructure to build Java on all platforms
- iOS wrapper now has umbrella header.
- We added Swift language examples and howto.
- Themis wrapper for Go language: howto (examples coming soon).
- Themis wrapper for NodeJS : examples and howto.
- 🚀 Google Chrome-friendly spin-off called WebThemis was released.
- Themis wrapper for C++ : examples and howto.
- Secure Comparator got serious updates to eliminate possible security drawbacks pointed out by cryptographic community.
⚡️ Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
- 📚 Much better documentation
- We've introduced Themis Server, interactive environment to debug your apps and learn how Themis works.
- ✅ Tests for all platforms and languages.
- Themis is now integrated with Circle CI, with controls every repository change and tests it
- Added conditional compilation for advanced features (see 4.5 and our blog for more information)
- Doxygen-friendly comments in code
- Python Themis wrapper is now Python 3 / PEP friendly.
- Android Themis wrapper for Secure Message now works in Sign/Verify mode, too.
- PHP Themis wrapper now supports Secure Session (although with some advice on use cases, see docs).
- iOS wrapper supports iOS 9, lots of minor fixes.
- 👍 Better exceptions and verbose errors in some wrappers.
- Longer RSA keys support
- 👍 Better abstractions for cryptosystem parameters like key lengths.
- Zero Knowledge Proof-based authentication called Secure Comparator. Advanced experimental feature.