Avg Release Cycle
3365 days ago
v2.0.0.preSeptember 21, 2012
v1.8.0November 13, 2020
- Add config support for ssl_version and ssl_cipher_list [frameworked]
- Ruby 2.4 support (Fixnum deprecation) [nimish-mehta]
- Allow ERB templates in config files [markets]
- 👍 Rack 2 support
- Ensure Response body.close is called in the same thread
🛠 Fixes issues with ActiveRecord connection management [#307]
- 🛠 Fix TCP/IP Backend reports incorrect port when asked to bind to 0 [meschbach]
- 💎 Work with ruby 2.3's --enable-frozen-string-literal [jeremyevans]
- Increase REQUEST_PATH to 2048 symbols [X2rdas]
- Fix warning in logger [tenderlove]
- Add :timeout option for Rack::Server.new [sugitak]
- When restarting, exit on a next tick so we can send response back to a client [rsamoilov]
- Check for empty PID files [z1dane]
- Update Event Machine version to 1.0.4, Ruby 2.2.0 fix [freemanoid]
- Add HTTP 422 status code [rajcybage]
- Add warning about EM reactor still running when stopping.
- Remove version number from "Server" HTTP header. [benbasson]
--ssl-disable-verifyto allow disabling of client cert requests when SSL enabled [brucek]
- Ensure Tempfiles created by a large request are closed and deleted. [Tonkpils]
- No longer replace response's body on HEAD request. Ensuring body.close will be called.
---ssl-verifyoption as EventMachine doesn't verify the certificate.
- Fix env['rack.peer_cert'] to return SSL certifcate.
- Regression: Default logger to STDOUT when using outside of CLI.
- Regression: Downgrade Rack required version back to 1.0 to work w/ prior Rails versions.
- Accept absolute URL in request line, eg.: 'GET http://site.com/he/lo HTTP/1.1'.
- HEAD request no longer return a body in the response.
- No longer stop EventMachine's reactor loop unless it was started by Thin.
- Make request env keys upcasing locale-agnostic.
- Use Ruby's
Loggerfor logging. [Akshay Moghe]. The logger can now be set using
Thin::Logging.logger=. Tracing of request is handled by a second logger,
- Add --threadpool-size option to configure EM's thread pool size (default: 20).
- Pipelining is no longer supported.