Thredded v0.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-06-29 // about 7 years ago
- 🌐 Rake task to spin up a web server using the dummy application
- Rake task to assign user to a superadmin role
- Views have had a nice overhaul.
- 0️⃣ Provide a generator that installs the default theme and integrates the associated css framework (if necessary). In the first theme we're using bourbon and neat. In the future - probably including foundation and bootstrap.
- ➕ Add a Dockerfile and docker-compose.yml to aid in getting a fully working instance of the thredded dummy app up and running.
- 🚚 Instead of having a messageboard "setup" controller that is only available on the first run of the gem, move it over to
- Instead of creating a messageboard only once, allow superadmins to create new messageboards whenever through the messageboards resource.
- 👉 Use Puma instead of Webrick for the dev server
- Oft-used form elements (topics, posts) use the required html attribute.
- ✂ Remove Gemfile.lock from the repo
- Active users now shows the current user in addition to everyone else on the first (without having to refresh).