- Conform to TOML v1.0.0-rc3
TOML v0.5.0 introduced new value types: Local Date-Time, Local Date and Local Time which represent time without time zone information. Tomlrb also introduced corresponding classes starting from v2.0.0. By this change, some table values such as
20:32:18are not treated as strings but as new the classes
Tomlrb::LocalTimerespectively. You can get the string values by calling
#to_smethod on any of those classes. Additionally, You can also get
Timeobjects with the
#to_timemethod. See API documentation for the methods' details.
- 🛠 Fix error with falsy table values
- 🛠 Fixes and cleanups for ruby 2.7
- ⬇️ Reduce gem size by excluding tests (tas50)
- 📜 Make integer and float parsing closer to the spec (sgarciac)
- Datetime should be UTC when no offset or timezone are specified
- 🛠 Fix issue where an unclosed table could make the parsing loop infinitely.
- Proper string escaping
- Bare integers can be used as keys as per the spec