Avg Release Cycle
1732 days ago
- 💥 Breaking refactor to use automatic PKCS#7 padding on secrets w/ 16 byte block size.
- ⚡️ Update Copyright year
- ✅ Ruby 2.4.0 testing
- ⚡️ Update version of sysrandom gem
- 🛠 Fixed minitest spec warning
- Sign the gem with a new cert that expires in 10 years. Both old and new public certs are in the certs dir.
- 🚚 Use activesupport for blank support. Remove the extraction.
- ⚡️ Update sysrandom and remove the workaround needed for earlier version
- 💥 Breaking change to force upcasing of some addition string args
- 👉 Use yard-contracts
- yardoc cleanups
- ✂ Remove int_commas utility method
- Hash w/ sha256 a,b strings in secure_compare
- Deeper Contracts integration
- 💥 Breaking change, identifier cannot be an empty string
- Much greater coverage of functions with Contracts
- 📚 Related documentation updates
- 👯 clone the shares object passed to TSS.combine to prevent modification
- ✅ test enhancements
- 👉 use cryptosphere/sysrandom in place of native securerandom
- integer args are no longer coercible from Strings
- ✂ Remove dry-* in favor of contracts (http://egonschiele.github.io/contracts.ruby/)
- 🛠 readme fixes
🚀 This release contains:
- 📚 documentation enhancements
- ➕ added two additional custom exception classes to allow rescuing from no secret recovery or invalid hash during recovery
- specify Rubies >= 2.1.0 in gemspec
This is the initial ALPHA quality release of the
It is for review only and should not yet be used in production.