validates_timeliness v5.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-04-03 // 7 months ago
- 🛠 Fix DateTimeSelect extension support (AquisTech)
- 😌 Relaxed Timeliness dependency version which allows for >= 0.4.0 with threadsafety fix for use_us_formats and use_euro_formats for hot switching in a request.
- ➕ Add initializer to ensure Timeliness v0.4+ ambiguous date config is set
correctly when using
- ➕ Add Ruby 3 compatibility
- ➕ Add Rails 6.1 compatibility
💥 Breaking Changes
- ⚡️ Update Multiparameter extension to use ActiveRecord type classes with multiparameter handling which stores a hash of multiparamter values as the value before type cast, no longer a mushed datetime string
- ✂ Removed all custom plugin attribute methods and method overrides in favour using ActiveModel type system
Previous changes from v4.1.0
- 😌 Relaxed Timeliness dependency version to >= 0.3.10 and < 1, which allows version 0.4 with threadsafety fix for use_us_formats and use_euro_formats hot switching in a request.