- Handling non UTF-8 characters in query params.
Thanks to Florian Dütsch for reporting the issue.
- ➕ Added support for
request_blockparam in Excon
Thanks to Dmitry Gutov for reporting the issue.
- 🛠 Fixed compatibility with latest Curb
- Triggering errbacks assynchronously in em-http-request adapter.
- Handling query params with a hashes nested inside arrays.
Thanks to Ian Asaff
- 🔄 Changed NetConnectNotAllowedError to inherit from Exception to allow it to bubble up into a test suite.
Thanks to Daniel van Hoesel
- HTTPClient adapter is thread safe.
Thanks to Tom Beauvais
- Net::HTTP::Persistent compatibility. WebMock doesn't disconnect previously started connections upon a request anymore.
Not using Gem spec anymore to check loaded Curb version.
WebMock.disable_net_connect!now accepts array of regexps as allow param:
WebMock.disable_net_connect!(:allow => [/google.com/, /yahoo.com/])
Thanks to Bastien Vaucher
- 🛠 Fixed
on_headerCurb callback behaviour in Curb adapter
Thanks to Joel Chippindale
- 🛠 Fixed aws-sdk compatibility with Ruby 2.0, by supporting
continue_timeoutaccessor on Net::HTTP socket.
Thanks to Lin Jen-Shin
- 🛠 Fixed WebMock::Server to not give "log writing failed. can't be called from trap context" warning with Ruby 2.0
Thanks to Murahashi Sanemat Kenichi
- ➕ Added support for EM-HTTP-Request streaming data off disk feature.
Thanks to Lin Jen-Shin
- ➕ Added compatibility with Minitest 5
Thanks to Tim Kurvers
Excon >= 0.22 compatibility.
🛠 README has nice sytnax hightlighting and fixed code styling!
Thanks to Ilya Vassilevsky
- 🚅 Compatibility with Rails 4
Thanks to gotwalt
- '+' in request path is treated as plus, but in query params always as a space.
- 🛠 '+' in request body is still treated as a space. This fixes a bug introduced in previous version.
Thanks to Erik Michaels-Ober for reporting this problem.
- 🛠 Fixed issue: response body declared as Proc was not evaluated again on subsequent requests.
Thanks to Rick Fletcher for reporting this issue.
- '+' in query params is not treated as space anymore and is encoded as %2B
Thanks to goblin for reporting this issue.
remove_request_stubmethod to the api to allow removing unused stubs i.e.
stub_get = stub_request(:get, "www.example.com") remove_request_stub(stub_get)
assert_not_requestedraise an error if a stub object is provided together with a block.