Websocket-Rails v0.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-09-03 // over 9 years ago
September 2 2013
- 👉 Use window.location.protocol to choose between ws:// and wss:// shcheme. - Thanks to @depili
- Override ConnectionManager#inspect to clean up the output from
- ➕ Added a basic Global UserManager for triggering events on specific users from anywhere inside your app without creating a dedicated user channel.
- 🗄 Deprecate the old controller observer system and implement full Rails 👍 AbstractController::Callbacks support. - Thanks to @pitr
- Reload the events.rb event route file each time an event is fired. - Thanks to @moaa
- 🔧 Separated the event route file and WebsocketRails configuration files.
🔧 The events.rb now lives in
config/events.rb. The configuration should 🚅 remain in an initializer located at
config/initializers/websocket_rails.rb. - Thanks to @moaa