v2.20.0 ChangesOctober 17, 2019
- #440 override add_contact to handle different API endpoint (@hegedus)
- #483 Add discount_amount attribute for invoice line item (@jasonheecs)
- ⚡️ #485 Update cell parser regex (@bertiecroll)
- #488 Add Batch Payment model (@jono-booth)
🐛 Bug fixes
- 👉 Make sure we can convert to BigDecimal with discount_amount (@jasonheecs)
- #491 Add example for fetching ProfitAndLoss using date range (@dcrtantuco)
- #487 Document how to provide a private key directly (@matt17r)
- ⚡️ #476 Update comment about nonce being used (@austinmckinley)
v2.19.0 ChangesJuly 05, 2019
- #451 Fix PurchaseOrder#updated_date_utc (@nnc)
- ⚡️ #377 Update README with info on updating payments (@orangethunder)
- #464 Fix PurchaseOrder model datatypes (@chrisgreen1993)
- ⏱ #459 Add yearly as schedule unit (@drewish)
- #465 Add name to bank account model fields (@chrisgreen1993)
- 🚚 #433 Remove unused rest-client gem (@wkruszewski)
- #469 Allow invoices to be sent via email (@stephenbinns)
- #439 Payment services (@jono-booth)
- #423 Prevent nil being returned if value is a
- #397 Coerce decimals when calculating line amount (@danielfone)
- 🏗 #419 raise undefined method error on build with useful message (@stellard)
v2.18.1 ChangesMarch 07, 2018
"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" - Peter Pan
⬆️ Wrong. Peter obviously never had to upgrade his TLS version. You can forget all about TLS 1.0, forever. I promise. It's going away, and it's never coming back.
🚀 A big thank you to all those that contributed to this release: @nnc @stellard @dhurba87 @pareeohnos
👍 And a big shoutout to @CloCkWeRX for his continued support in maintaining the repo.
🚀 Important notes on this release
🗄 Xero is deprecating support for TLS 1.0. You must use TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 (1.2 suggested) for requests to the Xero API. For most ruby users, no changes will be required. Tests have been added to the gem to test which version of TLS your application is using. For more information on the deprecation of TLS 1.0 please see this notification: https://developer.xero.com/tls1-deprecation
🔄 Changes to Save Method
Important: A save! method has been added, and changes have been made to the save method to bring it in line with how these functions work in ActiveRecord.
💾 save : Will return true/false. This function will not raise an exception if there is a validation error.
💾 save! : Will raise an exception if it does not succeed, ie: if there is a validation error.
If you're unclear, take a look at the code changes: 3b6485c
Some other highlights
Online Invoice URL:
The online invoice url for an invoice has now been exposed via the gem. OnlineInvoice has been implemented as it's own model as it could have additional features exposed in the future, and it requires an additional API call to retrieve the details.
@invoice = client.Invoice.all(:where =\> 'Type=="ACCREC"')[email protected]\_invoice.online\_invoice\_url=\> "https://in.xero.com/a8KPNEPtRvbR8sBAbCWOgLWO7K1p5U5hD3qF754D"
GET invoices createdByMyApp
👌 Support for the createdByMyApp param has been added to the gem. This param is only applicable to the invoices endpoint. Setting this param to true will retrieve only invoices that have been created by your application.
➕ Add Currency
📚 You can now add (subscribe) a new currency to a Xero org. Note: You can not create new currencies, only subscribe the org to a currency that Xero already supports.
👀 For more details see:
➕ Added save! method
👻 The gem now supports save & save! The save method still returns true/false, the save! will raise a exception if the save is not successful.
v2.18.0March 07, 2018
v2.17.0 ChangesOctober 19, 2017
👍 Big thanks to @waynerobinson for his support on this SDK historically. Thanks to @CloCkWeRX for taking on the reigns over the past 6 months. And everyone else who pushed a commit for this new version: @kushalsinghbajra @chrisgreen1993 @wosigor @danielfone @timrossinfo @CharlesHarley @sktocha @fimmtiu @lonnv @hinammehra
- 📚 Entrust certificates have been deprecated: https://developer.xero.com/documentation/auth-and-limits/entrust-certificate-deprecation
- 🚀 This release brings the Ruby SDK in line with those changes
🆕 New Models / Endpoints:
Attachments included for endpoints:
RuboCop has been added to the repository.
v2.16.5December 06, 2016
v2.16.4March 01, 2016
v2.16.3March 01, 2016
v2.16.2October 21, 2015
v2.16.1August 31, 2015