ActiveMocker v1.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-02-17 // over 7 years ago
🚀 This release has minor speed improvements. You may find that some records where an attribute was nil it will now have an a value. Next release will most likely be 2.0 where I will focus on removing deprecated features and performance of the mocks runtime.
- 👌 Improve accuracy and speed in some cases, for finding associations by not assigning them at creation time but finding them when called.
- Hide the internals stack trace when calling method that will raising
- ➕ Add spec documentation for method #new_relation
- 👌 Support for ruby 2.2.0 and rails 4.2
- 🆕 new method #none does what it does for ActiveRecord