- 💎 Ruby 2.7 support
- Ordering raw SQL argument wrapped with Arel.sql
✅ Closure Tree is now tested against Rails 5.2
- 🔧 Postpone configuration (database introspection)PR 264
- Fix "tree.find_by_path()" PR 288
- 🛠 Fixed generator specs and added migration version PR 292
- 🗄 Eliminate deprecation warnings in ActiveRecord 5.2 PR 296
- ✨ When using 'oracle_enhanced', remove 'AS' on the table_name alias. PR 298
- ⚡️ README update PR 301
with_descendantfinder PR 302
- 🛠 Fix pg version for rails prior 5.1 PR 303
- ✅ Test on Rails 5.2 & fix mysql for older Rails PR 304
- ✅ Test with ActiveRecord 5.2.0 PR 307
- ⚡️ README update PR 310
- FactoryBot linter failing for a model that uses closure_tree PR 311
- Added dont_order_roots option PR 312
- ➕ Added instance methods to determine the relationship between 2 nodes PR 314
- Add an instance method to check the relationship between 2 nodes: #family_of? PR 319
- Remove options restrictions on has_closure_tree_root PR 321
- 🛠 Fix uninitialized variable warnings PR 323
✅ Closure Tree is now tested against Rails 5.1, and just passed 50 contributors and 1000 stars on github! 🎉!
🚚 Note that Closure Tree has moved to a new "Closure Tree" github organization. 🚀 Future gem releases will be done by other contributors.
- ➕ Added official support for ActiveRecord 5.0! Thanks to Abdelkader Boudih, Jay Fredlund, Veselin Stoyanov, and Aaron Russell for all the PRs.
- ➕ Add
database_lessconfiguration to not raise an error during build step when database is unavailable which is a common case in some PaaS like (Heroku, Catalyze, ..., etc).
- Andrew Kumanyaev dramatically improved mutation performance on large trees. Thanks for the PR!
- 🏗 Martin Schmidt discovered and fixed build problems due to new versions of mysql2 and ammeter which broke Travis builds. Thanks for the PR!
- ⚡️ Fabien MICHEL updated the README with another example. Thanks for the PR!