Avg Release Cycle
127 days ago
- ➕ Add support for translated attributes to other QueryMethods and Calculations #707 by kreintjes
- 🛠 Fix
read_attributefor Rails changes. #709 by ota42y and nabuchi
- 👌 Support array as an argument of order. #675 by Maicol Bentancor
_reset_attributebugfix. #674 by ota42y
- ➕ Add support for Rails 5.2 #678 by kevin-jj
- 🛠 Fix: wrong number of arguments for ActiveRecord 'attribute' method #671 by Evgeny Danilov
- 🗄 Resolve deprecation warning: attribute is not an attribute known to Active Record. #629 by Michael Rüffer
before_callbacks and set
autosave: trueby default. #341 by Andrew Volozhanin
- ➕ Add RequestStore to make Globalize thread-safe again #420
- 🌐 Join the translations table when ordering by translated attributes (https://github.com/globalize/globalize/pull/447). (thanks Thomas Maas & Michal Cichra).
- ➕ Add
with_translationto prevent duplicates if fallbacks are defined and the queried locale is not the fallback language. #489 by krisdigital
- 🛠 Fixes a problem where after dup the dup'd model and the original model shared a translation instance, which means that if you mutate a translated field on the dup and save it, the original becomes a clone of the dup. #352.
with_translationsno longer invokes
- ✂ Removed all usages of
Thread.local. #374. (thanks Hubert Lee).
available_localesmethod. This duplicates
translated_localesmethod, but it doesn't use a separate
DISTINCTquery. #339. (thanks Andrew Volozhanin).