NArray alternatives and similar gems
Based on the "Numerical arrays" category.
Alternatively, view NArray alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of NArray or a related project?
This package is OLD version, maintenance only.
New version is under development -> Ruby/Numo::NArray
- Fast and easy calculation for large numerical array.
- Accepting Elements: 8,16,32 bit integer, single/double float/complex, Ruby Object.
- Easy extraction/substitution of array subset, using assignment with number, range, array index.
- Operator: +, -, , /, %, *, etc.
- NMath: Mathematics functions.
- FFTW version 2 or 3 is separately supported.
Ruby/PGPLOT: Graphics library interface (separately distributed) X-Y Graph, Histogram, Contour map, Image map, etc.
NArray is similar to:
- Python/NumPy, Perl/PDL, Yorick, IDL
NArray is far from completed!
- Experimental! Specification may be changed.
- Far from completed.
- Bugs may be included.
- No document.
ruby extconf.rb make make install
- ruby 2.1.2p95 (2014-05-08 revision 45877) [x86_64-linux]
- gcc version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4) (GCC)
This program is free software. You can distribute/modify this program under the same terms as Ruby itself. NO WARRANTY.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the NArray README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.