Avg Release Cycle
589 days ago
- Rack is now managed by the Rack Core Team.
- Rack::Lint is stricter and follows the HTTP RFCs more closely.
- Added ConditionalGet middleware.
- Added ContentLength middleware.
- Added Deflater middleware.
- Added Head middleware.
- Added MethodOverride middleware.
- Rack::Mime now provides popular MIME-types and their extension.
- Mongrel Header now streams.
- Added Thin handler.
- Official support for swiftiplied Mongrel.
- Secure cookies.
- Made HeaderHash case-preserving.
- Many bugfixes and small improvements.
- New middleware, Rack::Deflater, by Christoffer Sawicki.
- OpenID authentication now needs ruby-openid 2.
- New Memcache sessions, by blink.
- Explicit EventedMongrel handler, by Joshua Peek [email protected]
- Rack::Reloader is not loaded in rackup development mode.
- rackup can daemonize with -D.
- Many bugfixes, especially for pool sessions, URLMap, thread safety and tempfile handling.
- Improved tests.
- Rack moved to Git.
- LiteSpeed handler, by Adrian Madrid.
- SCGI handler, by Jeremy Evans.
- Pool sessions, by blink.
- OpenID authentication, by blink.
- :Port and :File options for opening FastCGI sockets, by blink.
- Last-Modified HTTP header for Rack::File, by blink.
- Rack::Builder#use now accepts blocks, by Corey Jewett. (See example/protectedlobster.ru)
- HTTP status 201 can contain a Content-Type and a body now.
- Many bugfixes, especially related to Cookie handling.
- HTTP Basic authentication.
- Cookie Sessions.
- Static file handler.
- Improved Rack::Request.
- Improved Rack::Response.
- Added Rack::ShowStatus, for better default error messages.
- Bug fixes in the Camping adapter.
- Removed Rails adapter, was too alpha.
v0.1March 03, 2007